Abbey Farm Holiday Homes
Taking their name from the nearby ruins of the 13th century abbey of Mainistir na Strutha, Abbey Farm Holiday Homes are situated just one mile from the town of Skibbereen and are an ideal base for exploring south-west Cork.
Abbey Farm Holiday Homes were originally the eighteenth century homestead of a strong tenant farmer. The original farmhouse, stables and barns have been beautifully renovated and furnished to provide a complex of four exclusive holiday cottages, offering comfortable, relaxing, four star accommodation. Two of the cottages have been designed to cater for the comforts and needs of people with disability. Situated around a central courtyard, the cottages are adjacent to a present-day, working, dairy farmyard.
Cork Airport is just over one hour’s drive away!
1. € 150.00 Non-refundable deposit.
2. Balance of payment payable 4 weeks prior to arrival.
3. Electricity by meter reading at end of stay.
4. Arrival time 3.00pm, departure time 10.00am.
5. Pets allowed with prior consent.
6. No smoking allowed inside the houses.
7. Extra beds available on request.